This is Part 2 of a 3-part series “Healing Never Good Enough”:
- Part 1 – Solving Your Mind Monster – The Pain of Unworthiness (Article)
- Part 2 – [You are here] “Why feeling Never Good Enough is not YOUR problem” (Video)
- Part 3 – If you haven’t done so already register here for: “How to Finally Feel ‘Good Enough’ & No Longer give into Guilt, Pressure & Feeling Endlessly Loyal to those who don’t Deserve It ” (Free Encore Presentation)
As an Intuitive-Sensitive Person you’re probably thinking looking into healing never good enough is too tough to look at.
Plus of course, you haven’t time for anything complicated.
You’re so busy, you can’t fill your head with more stuff and certainly not anything uncomfortable.
Your natural, perceptive, sensitive, intuitive, empathic skills make you concerned with making sure everyone else is happy.
So what use is it to highlight what upsets me? What if I look at solving matters but people are still difficult in my life? “If I can’t ‘do’ saying “No”, I’ll feel I’ve failed”.
To help you recognise you are absolutely worthy of solving the path of difficult people or situations I have recorded a short video, it’s just something to help you on your path.
In this short, immediately accessible session, you will learn:
- Where people pleasing actually comes from
- Why you carry the energy of your ancestors
- Why a fear of authority spanning generations creates feeling never good enough
Enjoy your Why Feeling Never Good Enough is Not Your Problem short video
PS – After watching this short video and you decide you’d like more register for the “How to Finally Feel ‘Good Enough’ & No Longer give into Guilt, Pressure & Feeling Endlessly Loyal to those who don’t Deserve It” MasterClass here:
How long will you wait to release unworthiness?
Sign up to our free Encore Presentation to access your next stage: “Healing Never Good Enough“
Click the image and complete the simple form to ensure your name is on the invitation list to this important free online training event: “How to Finally Feel ‘Good Enough’ & No Longer give into Guilt, Pressure & Feeling Endlessly Loyal to those who don’t Deserve It”
Then please use the Facebook share button below, to tell your friends about this 3 Part Series, looking at healing your feelings of Never Good Enough (this is Part 2), they will be pleased you did…