This is Part 2 of a 3-part series “How what’s in your storage cupboards impacts your personal world”:
- Part 1 – Are You a Stuffer or a Chucker? (Article)
- Part 2 – [You are here] “My World is too Chaotic for Self Mastery” (Video)
- Part 3 – Self-Mastery : Your Key to Inner Authority Register here (Free Encore Presentation)
As an Intuitive-Sensitive Person you’re probably not immediately convinced you have time for self-mastery.
You’re so busy, you have to be a ‘in the moment’ person.
Your natural, perceptive, sensitive, intuitive, empathic skills make you concerned with making sure everyone else is happy.
What use is self-mastery anyway? What if life continues to feel like I’m an over-giving machine? “If I can’t ‘do’ self-mastery, I’ll feel I’ve failed”.
To help you recognise you are absolutely worthy of self-mastery, I have recorded this short video, it’s just something to help you on your path.
In this short, immediately accessible session, you will learn:
– Why you’re already a success at self-mastery
– Why as an Intuitive-Sensitive you have already done the hard bit
– Who your best-friend really is
Click the image above and complete the simple form to ensure your name is on the invitation list to this important free online training event: “Self-Mastery: Your Key to Internal Authority”
Then please use the Facebook share button below, to tell your friends about this 3 Part Series on looking at how what’s in your storage cupboards impacts your personal world (this is Part 2), they will be pleased you did: